Ireland International Download
Suitable for kindergarten through 5th grade girls
Includes 13 Activities
Works Well with Groups or Independent Girls
Download link will be in your order confirmation email.
The Superhero program was developed by MakingFriends®.com. Our girl-led downloads and products are a fun way to prepare for your International event while saving time for leaders.
This fifteen-page download is packed with 13 different activities to teach your girls all about Ireland. Pick the ones that are right for your group or do them all!
- Reviews (0)
Superhero Justice chose Ireland for Thinking Day* because she loves to ride her bike and hopes some day to cycle around the Irish countryside! Your girls can join in with activities and ideas to learn all about Italy and its people
Individual Troop License: Purchase one download for your troop and print as many copies as you need for your girls. The download is for your troop’s use only. For this reason, we limit the number of times you can access this download to two times and it will expire 90 days after purchase.
Service Unit License: Purchase one download for your service unit and share with all your leaders. This license is not limited and does not expire.
Council License: Purchase one download for your council and share with all your leaders. This license is not limited and does not expire. Free revisions and upgrades included.
As a leader, we know you will be “honest and fair”. Receiving fair payment allows us to continue to develop more program options for you and your troop. Your honesty is appreciated.
Do all these activities or choose the ones that are right for your girls:
- Make a mini photo album
- Learn about the climate in Ireland
- Review bike safety
- Learn about Girl Guides in Ireland
- Dress a superhero paper doll in a Girl Guide Uniform
- Learn about traditional clothing in Ireland
- Dress a superhero paper doll in traditional Irish clothing
- Learn about the culture of Ireland
- Color a Celtic knot
- Learn about Irish step dancing
- Make an Irish headpiece
- Learn about Claddagh rings
- Make a cut and paste Claddagh
- Make a flag banner for your World Thinking Day booth
- Learn about Irish food
- Make Spotted Dog muffins
- Make a cotton ball sheep
- Learn about leprechauns
- Make a leprechaun trap
- Color and cut out a leprechaun for your World Thinking Day booth
- Learn about St. Patrick
- Learn about St. Patrick’s Day in Ireland
- Make shamrock SWAPs
- Make printable SWAPs
What you will need to complete all the activities:
- Print one download per girl
- Glue Sticks
- Tacky Glue
- Crayons, markers or colored pencils
- Ingredients to make Spotted Dog muffins
- White card stock
- Cotton balls
- Empty tissue boxes
- Paint and brush
- Regular craft sticks
- Mini craft sticks
- Green felt
- Green pipe cleaners
- Safety Pins
- Coiless Pins
- Red, White and Green Pony Beads