France International Download
Suitable for kindergarten through 5th grade girls
Includes 13 Activities
Works Well with Groups or Independent Girls
Download link will be in your order confirmation email.
The Superhero program was developed by MakingFriends®.com. Our girl-led downloads and products are a fun way to prepare for your International event while saving time for leaders.
This fifteen-page download is packed with 13 different activities to teach your girls all about France. Pick the ones that are right for your group or do them all!
- Reviews (4)
Superhero Delilah chose France for Thinking Day* because she loves art and fashion! Your girls can join in with activities and ideas to learn all about France and its people
Individual Troop License: Purchase one download for your troop and print as many copies as you need for your girls. The download is for your troop’s use only. For this reason, we limit the number of times you can access this download to two times and it will expire 90 days after purchase.
Service Unit License: Purchase one download for your service unit and share with all your leaders. This license is not limited and does not expire.
Council License: Purchase one download for your council and share with all your leaders. This license is not limited and does not expire. Free revisions and upgrades included.
As a leader, we know you will be “honest and fair”. Receiving fair payment allows us to continue to develop more program options for you and your troop. Your honesty is appreciated.
Do all these activities or choose the ones that are right for your girls:
- Make a mini photo album
- Learn about fashion in France
- Try your hand at designing an outfit
- Learn about Haute Couture
- Learn about French lace
- Make a “lace” hat
- Learn about Girl Guides in France
- Dress a superhero paper doll in a Girl Guide Uniform
- Learn about traditional clothing in France
- Make an traditional apron
- Dress a superhero paper doll in traditional French clothing
- Learn about the Eiffel Tower and other famous landmarks
- Make a 3-D plastic canvas Eiffel Tower
- Make Eiffel Tower SWAPs
- Learn about Impressionistic painters
- Make famous painting SWAPs
- Make a flag banner for your World Thinking Day booth
- Learn about the land of France
- Learn about food in France
- Make meringues
- Make Croissant SWAPs
- Learn about some words in French
- Do a French word search
- Make printable SWAPs
What you will need to complete all the activities:
- Print one download per girl
- Glue Sticks
- Glue dots or low temp glue gun
- Crayons, markers or colored pencils
- Large Paper/Butcher Paper
- Paper doilies
- White 1/4″ ribbon
- Duct tape
- Black plastic canvas
- Needle and thread
- Ingredients to make meringues
- Mini crafts sticks
- Tan Felt
- Safety Pins
- Coiless Pins
- Orange, White and Green Pony Beads