Shipping Terms and Conditions
Generally, out-of-stock items will be marked as such or a later availability date will be indicated. If none of your items are shown this way, you can assume that your entire order can be shipped by the method you choose or we will contact you. Please provide a valid email address and phone number for this purpose.
Choosing a Shipping Method
Within the continental US, we have flat rate options and expedited options. The expedited options are given precedence and filled first in our warehouse.
- Economy: Ships with-in 2-3 business days (Monday-Friday). Once ships may take approximately up to 10 days for delivery.
- First Class Mail: Ships with-in 1-2 business days (Monday-Friday). Once ships may take approximately one week for delivery. Please note this option will not deliver on Sunday.
- Priority Mail: Ships with-in 1-2 business days (Monday-Friday). Once ships may take approximately 2-4 days for delivery. Please note this option will not deliver on Sunday.
- Ground: Ships within 1-2 business days (Monday-Friday). Once ships may take approximately 2-6 days for delivery. Please note this option will not deliver on Sunday or Monday.
- 2 Day Fed Ex: Ships with-in 1-2 business days (Monday-Friday). Once ships may take approximately 2-3 business days (Monday-Friday) for delivery. Please note this option will not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
$8.50 flat rate economy shipping is for 48 continental United States only. No PO Boxes, APOs and FPOs or orders outside the US. Allow about two weeks for this option. We will choose the most affordable shipping method. Since you have not chosen a method which includes insurance, we cannot be held responsible for your package once it leaves are premises.
Note: You may refuse delivery of any package, for any reason. However, you will not be refunded the shipping charges. Only the cost of the merchandise.
Limitation of Liability
NONE OF THE ITEMS ON THIS SITE ARE INTENDED FOR USE BY UNSUPERVISED CHILDREN. NONE OF THE ITEMS ON THIS SITE ARE EVER INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER THREE YEARS OF AGE AS THEY MAY BE A CHOKING HAZARD. MAKINGFRIENDS.BIZ AND ITS OFFICERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF PRODUCTS PURCHASED AT THIS SITE. THESE INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY USE OF THIS SITE OR USE OF ANY SITE TO WHICH YOU HYPERLINK FROM OUR SITE;
WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES DO TO FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, OR LINE FAILURE.
WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INTENDED TO COMPENSATE SOMEONE DIRECTLY FOR A LOSS OR INJURY.
WE ARE NOT LIABLE EVEN IF WE’VE BEEN NEGLIGENT OR IF OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES — OR BOTH.
EXCEPTION: IN CERTAIN STATES THE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW US TO LIMIT OR EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR THESE “INCIDENTAL” OR “CONSEQUENTIAL” DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY, AND YOU MAY INDEED HAVE THE RIGHT TO RECOVER THESE TYPES OF DAMAGES.
BUT IN ANY EVENT, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, INJURIES, AND CLAIMS OF EVERY KIND (WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE CLAIMED UNDER THE TERMS OF A CONTRACT, OR THEY’RE CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER WRONGFUL CONDUCT, OR THEY’RE CLAIMED UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY) WILL NOT BE GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO PURCHASE THE PRODUCT AND/OR USE THE SITE.