For Shipping Terms and Conditions, Click Here.
MakingFriends.biz is published by MakingFriends.biz, Inc. of New York. Please feel free to use all of the projects on this web site at no cost. We encourage you to use them at home, within your school, church and temple, at community and civic gatherings, and with any non-profit groups. All we ask in return is that you abide by the Terms and Conditions that follow. Please read them carefully, because when you use our site, you automatically agree to them.
RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS IN OUR SITE
(1) You agree not to use material from www.makingfriends.com for commercial purposes. In particular, you agree not to sell or trade anything for money or in exchange for goods and services.
(2) Pages entitled “Print a Pattern”, “Print a Project” or “Print a Friend” are intended for distribution. Professionals, such as teachers, therapists, day care providers, and librarians, as well as group leaders for scouts and other children’s organizations are encouraged to include our material within their curriculum and programs provided that these pages are not altered in anyway. In particular, you agree not to copy, distribute, post, or transmit anything unless you include the entire page which includes our site URL and any advertising on that page. All other pages may be used provided that full credit is given for the source. In particular, you agree not to copy, distribute, post, or transmit anything unless you include our site URL as the source for the material.
We do not require notification of use but we do appreciate it. Please let us know.
(3) You may not republish any material from www.makingfriends.com without getting our permission. In particular, you agree not to use the material in your newsletter, website, or other publication without first getting our expressed written permission.
(4) Everything you download — all files, all images incorporated in or generated for www.makingfriends.com and all data accompanying it — is considered licensed to you by MakingFriends.biz, Inc. That means that we retain full and complete rights.
SUBMISSIONS TO US
(1) All remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information that you communicate to MakingFriends.biz, Inc. through this site become and remain our property, even if this agreement is later terminated. This means that we don’t have to treat any such submission as confidential. You can’t sue us for using the ideas you submit. If we use them — or anything like them — we don’t have to pay you or anyone else for them. We will have exclusive ownership of all present and future rights to submissions of every kind. We can use them for any purpose, without compensating you or anyone else for them.
(2) You acknowledge that you are responsible for any submission you make. You (and not we) have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
MAKINGFRIENDS.BIZ, INC AND ITS OFFICERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE. THESE INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY USE OF THIS SITE OR USE OF ANY SITE TO WHICH YOU HYPERLINK FROM OUR SITE;
WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES DO TO FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, OR LINE FAILURE.
WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INTENDED TO COMPENSATE SOMEONE DIRECTLY FOR A LOSS OR INJURY.
WE ARE NOT LIABLE EVEN IF WE’VE BEEN NEGLIGENT OR IF OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES — OR BOTH.
EXCEPTION: IN CERTAIN STATES THE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW US TO LIMIT OR EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR THESE “INCIDENTAL” OR “CONSEQUENTIAL” DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY, AND YOU MAY INDEED HAVE THE RIGHT TO RECOVER THESE TYPES OF DAMAGES.
BUT IN ANY EVENT, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, INJURIES, AND CLAIMS OF EVERY KIND (WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE CLAIMED UNDER THE TERMS OF A CONTRACT, OR THEY’RE CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER WRONGFUL CONDUCT, OR THEY’RE CLAIMED UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY) WILL NOT BE GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO ACCESS OUR SITES.
The materials in our site are provided as is. We don’t endorse or approve any products or information offered at sites you reach through our site. To the best of our knowledge, none of the material in this site infringes on any copyright privileges.
TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT
This agreement is effective until terminated by either party.
You may terminate this agreement at any time, by destroying all materials obtained from all MakingFriends.biz, Inc. along with all related documentation and all copies and installations.
MakingFriends.biz, Inc. may terminate this agreement at any time and without notice to you if, in its sole judgment, you breach any term or condition of this agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials.
We do not in any way promise that the materials in this site will remain available to you. And MakingFriends.biz, Inc. is entitled to terminate all or part of this Web site at any time, without notice to you.
© 1999-2006 MakingFriends.biz, Inc. All rights reserved.