Germany International Download
Suitable for kindergarten through 5th grade girls
Includes 13 Activities
Works Well with Groups or Independent Girls
Download link will be in your order confirmation email.
The Superhero program was developed by MakingFriends®.com. Our girl-led downloads and products are a fun way to prepare for your International event while saving time for leaders.
This fifteen-page download is packed with 13 different activities to teach your girls all about Germany. Pick the ones that are right for your group or do them all!
- Reviews (0)
Superhero Willow chose Germany for Thinking Day* because she loves to dance to music and dance! Your girls can join in with activities and ideas to learn all about Germany and its people.
Individual Troop License: Purchase one download for your troop and print as many copies as you need for your girls. The download is for your troop’s use only. For this reason, we limit the number of times you can access this download to two times and it will expire 90 days after purchase.
Service Unit License: Purchase one download for your service unit and share with all your leaders. This license is not limited and does not expire.
Council License: Purchase one download for your council and share with all your leaders. This license is not limited and does not expire. Free revisions and upgrades included.
As a leader, we know you will be “honest and fair”. Receiving fair payment allows us to continue to develop more program options for you and your troop. Your honesty is appreciated.
Do all these activities or choose the ones that are right for your girls:
- Make a mini photo album
- Learn about German composers
- Learn about German musical inventors
- Learn about traditional clothing in Germany
- Dress a superhero paper doll in traditional clothing
- Learn about Girl Guides in Germany
- Dress a superhero paper doll in a Girl Guide Uniform
- Learn about Oktoberfest
- Learn about other Germany holidays
- Make a flower head wreath
- Learn about Christmas in Germany
- Learn about the Tanabaum
- Make a German flag swap
- Make a paper gingerbread house
- Learn about German folklore
- Learn about the Brothers Grimm
- Do a Grim Fairy Tale word search
- Learn about the flag
- Make a flag display for your Thinking Day booth
- Learn about the land in Germany
- Learn about German castles
- Make a cardboard castle
- Learn about food in Germany
- Make pretzels
- Make pretzel swaps
- Make printable SWAPs
What you will need to complete all the activities:
- Print one download per girl
- Glue Sticks
- Glue dots or low temp glue gun
- Crayons, markers or colored pencils
- Ingredients for pretzels
- Plastic headbands
- Green electrical tape, duct tape or floral tape
- Silk leaves and flowers
- Curling ribbon
- Satin cord
- Lunch bags
- Empty boxes
- Cardboard tubes
- Paint and brushes
- Suede cord
- Crystal glitter
- Safety Pins
- Coiless Pins
- Red, black and yellow Pony Beads