Campfire Fun Patch
Make the “Campfire” Patch a symbol that your group has participated in learning the rules of a safe and fun campfire outing.
Remember fire circle safety.
- Always build campfires in fire pit or fire ring.
- Have water, bucket and shovel ready before building a campfire.
- Hair should be tied back when around the campfire and clothing should not be too loose.
- Keep the fire small and under control.
- No running near the fire.
- Pay attention when you are near the fire circle.
- Respect that the number of girls around the fire circle needs to be limited for safety.
- Take turns when cooking over the fire.
888 in stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (8)
2″ iron-on embroidered fun patch.
|Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 in|