Junior Animal Habitat Badge in a Bag® — Individually Packaged
It’s all fun and games while you learn about wild animals and their habitats.
This is a great badge in a bag to combine with a trip to a local zoo or nature center. If your Girl Scout can’t get out, we’ve made this an easy badge to earn during your meetings. Either way, you can print our word search fact pages and your Girl Scout will learn about some fun animals and their habitats. See our blog post for more information about our Animal Habitat Badge in a Bag®.
Bulk packaging also available.
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Complete the five requirements for the Junior Animal Habitats badge.
- Assemble and Paint a Birdhouse (Wooden Birdhouse Kit)
- Make a Snow Globe (Mini Penguins, Plastic Container)
- Play a Game About Wild Animal Safety (Printed Cards, Cut-out Animals, Foam Dice)
- Help a Bird Make a Nest (Coil, Foam Piece)
- Animal Worksheet
You’ll also need:
- Free Printable Animal Habitat Worksheets
- Pencil or Pen
- Crazy Glue
- Yarn Scraps, Fabric Scraps and String
- Epoxy Glue
- Wood Glue
- Paint and Paint Brushes
|Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 in|