Junior Simple Meals Badge in a Bag®
Five fun projects to “spice up” their Simple Meals badge-earning experience.
Your girls will look and feel like chefs when they cook in their apron and hats. Print our free recipe cards and add your own to the recipe card holder.
Individual packaging also available.
Suitable for independent Girl Scouts
Share And Get 10% Off This One Product (one coupon per order)
- Additional Information
- Reviews (2)
- Make a Recipe Card Holder (Printed Card Stock)
- Make Recipe Dividers (Printed Dividers and Labels)
- Decorate a Chef Hat
- Make an Apron (Tyvek, Shoe Laces)
- Make a Trivet (Repurposed Jump Rope)
You’ll also need:
- Free Printable Recipe Cards
- Paint and Brushes or Permanent Markers
- Glue Stick
- Fabri-Tak Fabric Glue
Note: We strongly recommend purchasing Fabri-Tak Glue for the Trivet project.
|Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 in|