Junior Simple Meals Badge in a Bag® — Individually Packaged
Five fun projects for your one girl to “spice up” her Simple Meals badge-earning experience.
Your Girl Scout will look and feel like a chef when she cooks in her apron and hat. Print our free recipe cards and add your own to the recipe card holder.
Bulk packaging also available.
Suitable for independent Girl Scouts
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Make a Recipe Card Holder (Printed Card Stock)
- Make Recipe Dividers (Printed Dividers and Labels)
- Decorate a Chef Hat
- Make an Apron (Tyvek, Shoe Laces)
- Make a Trivet (Repurposed Jump Rope)
You’ll also need:
- Free Printable Recipe Cards
- Paint and Brushes or Permanent Markers
- Glue Stick
- Fabri-Tak Fabric Glue
Note: We strongly recommend purchasing Fabri-Tak Glue for the Trivet project.
|Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 in|