Mexico International Download
Suitable for kindergarten through 5th grade girls
Includes 13 Activities
Works Well with Groups or Independent Girls
Download link will be in your order confirmation email.
The Superhero program was developed by MakingFriends®.com. Our girl-led downloads and products are a fun way to prepare for Girl Scout World Thinking Day while saving time for leaders.
This fifteen-page download is packed with 13 different activities to teach your girls all about Mexico. Pick the ones that are right for your group or do them all!
- Reviews (2)
Superhero Sincerity loves soccer so she chose Mexico for Thinking Day! Your girls can join in with activities and ideas to learn all about Mexico and its people
Individual Troop License: Purchase one download for your troop and print as many copies as you need for your girls. The download is for your troop’s use only. For this reason, we limit the number of times you can access this download to two times and it will expire 90 days after purchase.
Service Unit License: Purchase one download for your service unit and share with all your leaders. This license is not limited and does not expire.
Council License: Purchase one download for your council and share with all your leaders. This license is not limited and does not expire. Free revisions and upgrades included.
As a leader, we know you will be “honest and fair”. Receiving fair payment allows us to continue to develop more program options for you and your troop. Your honesty is appreciated.
Do all these activities or choose the ones that are right for your girls:
- Make a mini photo album
- Design a new soccer ball
- Create a new game with a soccer ball
- Learn about Girl Guides in Mexico
- Dress a superhero paper doll in a Girl Guide Uniform
- Learn about traditional clothing in Mexico
- Dress a superhero paper doll in traditional clothing
- Learn about the people of Mexico
- Learn to make a tissue paper flower for your hair
- Learn about the flag of Mexico
- Make a flag banner for your World Thinking Day booth
- Learn about the land of Mexico
- Learn about the Day of the Dead
- Design you own sugar skull face
- Color a sugar skull for a photo booth for your World Thinking Day booth
- Learn about wildlife in Mexico
- Color a gecko for your World Thinking Day booth
- Learn about plants in Mexico
- Paint rocks to look like cactus
- Learn about food in Mexico
- Make salsa
- Make taco SWAPs
- Make printable SWAPs
What you will need to complete all the activities:
- Print one download per girl
- Glue Sticks
- Crayons, markers or colored pencils
- Tissue Paper
- Pipe Cleaners
- Face Paint
- 3″ Oval Rocks
- Small Disposable Containers
- Acrylic Paint and Brushes
- Dough or Quick-Dry Cement
- Ingredients to Make Salsa and Chips
- Tan and Red Craft Foam
- Green and Yellow Crimped Paper
- Safety Pins
- Coiless Pins
- Red, White and Green Pony Beads