Japan International Download
Suitable for kindergarten through 5th grade girls
Includes 13 Activities
Works Well with Groups or Independent Girls
Download link will be in your order confirmation email.
The Superhero program was developed by MakingFriends®.com. Our girl-led downloads and products are a fun way to prepare for your International event while saving time for leaders.
This fifteen-page download is packed with 13 different activities to teach your girls all about Japan. Pick the ones that are right for your group or do them all!
- Reviews (0)
Superhero Charity chose Japan for Thinking Day* because she loves the respect that Japanese show to each other! Your girls can join in with activities and ideas to learn all about Japan and its people.
Individual Troop License: Purchase one download for your troop and print as many copies as you need for your girls. The download is for your troop’s use only. For this reason, we limit the number of times you can access this download to two times and it will expire 90 days after purchase.
Service Unit License: Purchase one download for your service unit and share with all your leaders. This license is not limited and does not expire.
Council License: Purchase one download for your council and share with all your leaders. This license is not limited and does not expire. Free revisions and upgrades included.
As a leader, we know you will be “honest and fair”. Receiving fair payment allows us to continue to develop more program options for you and your troop. Your honesty is appreciated.
Do all these activities or choose the ones that are right for your girls:
- Make a mini photo album
- Learn to write some Japanese characters
- Learn about the custom of bowing in Japan
- Learn about traditional clothing in Japan
- Dress a superhero paper doll in traditional clothing
- Learn about Girl Guides in Japan
- Dress a superhero paper doll in a Girl Guide Uniform
- Learn the meaning of cherry blossoms in Japan
- Make a Japanese fan
- Try a Japanese fan dance
- Learn about anime
- Color an anime superhero
- Try drawing your own anime character
- Learn about cosplay in Japan
- Learn about Christmas in Japan
- Learn about the Japanese doll festival
- Color Japanese dolls for your Thinking Day booth
- Learn about the flag
- Make a flag display for your Thinking Day booth
- Learn about the land in Japan
- Learn about Japanese gardens
- Make a desktop zen garden
- Learn about origami
- Make an origami bird
- Learn about food in Japan
- Make sesame garlic edamame
- Make a bowl of rice swap
- Make printable SWAPs
What you will need to complete all the activities:
- Print one download per girl
- Glue Sticks
- Glue dots or low temp glue gun
- Jumbo craft sticks
- Regular craft sticks
- Mini craft sticks
- Wooden matches
- Empty flat box
- Crayons, markers or colored pencils
- Pink Paint
- Pencils with erasers
- Ingredients for edamame
- Recycled bottle caps
- Flat back pins
- Safety Pins
- Coiless Pins
- Red and White Pony Beads