India International Download
Suitable for kindergarten through 5th grade girls
Includes 13 Activities
Works Well with Groups or Independent Girls
Download link will be in your order confirmation email.
The Superhero program was developed by MakingFriends®.com. Our girl-led downloads and products are a fun way to prepare for your International event while saving time for leaders.
This fifteen-page download is packed with 13 different activities to teach your girls all about India. Pick the ones that are right for your group or do them all!
- Reviews (1)
Superhero Serafina chose India for Thinking Day*! Your girls can join in with activities and ideas to learn all about India and its people
Individual Troop License: Purchase one download for your troop and print as many copies as you need for your girls. The download is for your troop’s use only. For this reason, we limit the number of times you can access this download to two times and it will expire 90 days after purchase.
Service Unit License: Purchase one download for your service unit and share with all your leaders. This license is not limited and does not expire.
Council License: Purchase one download for your council and share with all your leaders. This license is not limited and does not expire. Free revisions and upgrades included.
As a leader, we know you will be “honest and fair”. Receiving fair payment allows us to continue to develop more program options for you and your troop. Your honesty is appreciated.
Do all these activities or choose the ones that are right for your girls:
- Make a mini photo album
- Learn about the people of India
- Do a cheer about India
- Learn to write in Devanagari script
- Learn about Girl Guides in India
- Dress a superhero paper doll in a Girl Guide Uniform
- Learn about traditional clothing in India
- Dress a superhero paper doll in traditional Indian clothing
- Learn about Mehndi Art
- Make Mehndi SWAPs
- Make a “gold” bracelet
- Learn about lotus flowers
- Do some basic yoga positions
- Learn about India’s elephants
- Design a painted elephant
- Make a peacock hat
- Learn about the Diwali celebration
- Make Diwali Candle SWAPs
- Color a Rangoli design
- Make a flag banner for your World Thinking Day booth
- Learn about the land of India
- Learn about food in India
- Make an Indian Dessert
- Make printable SWAPs
What you will need to complete all the activities:
- Print one download per girl
- Glue Sticks
- Glue dots or low temp glue gun
- Crayons, markers or colored pencils
- Ingredients to make dessert
- Empty potato chip cans
- Gold pipe cleaners
- Mini foamie hands
- Jingle Bells
- Card Stock
- Tea Lights
- Safety Pins
- Coiless Pins
- Orange, White and Green Pony Beads