Animal Habitat Patch Program® from MakingFriends.com
Our habitat advocate program is for groups and individuals concerned about the welfare of wildlife.
Anyone can participate at any level. Volunteer as few as two hours of service or make a lifetime commitment to improve conditions for wildlife. Girl Scouts*, Boy Scouts and other youth groups can incorporate this patch program®® into their existing program but you don’t need to belong to any organization to participate. Families, friends, neighbors and even individuals can make a difference in improving animal habitats.
The suggested requirements are designed to make the program fun, educational and rewarding. All level requirements are flexible. You decide what works best for your group.
Suitable for anyone who wants to improve conditions for wildlife including:
- Achievers who can only invest a small amount of time
- Younger achievers such as Daisies* and Tiger Cubs
- Special needs groups and individuals
- Youths beginning a community service commitment
Suitable for anyone who wants to protect wildlife including:
- Scout troops and youth groups.
- Parent/child or family volunteering.
- Individuals with concerns for local wildlife.
- Anyone who has completed our Habitat Clean Up Service Patch Program®.
Suitable for anyone who wants to advocate for the welfare of wildlife including:
- Troops of teen scouts and teen youth groups
- Individual teens and adults
- Younger teens with a parent or mentor
- Anyone who has completed one of these service programs:
Honey Bee Protector,
Sea Life Protector,
Bird Sanctuary Volunteer,
Animal Habitat Protector
Suitable for anyone who wants to organize and lead an animal habitat action project:
- Scout troops of older teens and teen youth groups
- Adults concerned about the welfare of wildlife
- Individual older teens with a parent, leader or mentor
- Anyone who has completed one of these service programs: Sea Life Advocate, Bird Advocate,
Animal Habitat Advocate
Other Areas of Interest
© 2019 MakingFriends.com, Inc.