Sewing for Service Patch
The “Sewing for Service” Patch from MakingFriends®.com is a great way for your organization to announce that you are using your time and talents to better the lives of others.
Your girls may have some ideas but if they need some inspiration they might like to try:
- Adult bibs for a nursing home
- Blankets or cushions for an animal shelter
- Stuffed bear or bunny for children in shelter or hospital
- Burp pads or bibs for a women’s shelter
- Christmas stockings for a veteran’s home
- Walker or wheelchair caddy for the more advanced sewer
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
2″ iron-on embroidered patch.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|