- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Our Kit Includes:
- Green Crimped Paper for Lettuce
- 4 White Low Temp Glue Sticks for Ranch Dressing
- 30 Cardboard Disks in Assorted Colors* — 1.5″
- 30 Mini Forks — 1″
- 30 Mini Bowls in Assorted Colors* — 1″
- 30 Safety Pins — 3/4″
- Red Pony Beads for Tomatoes
*Color assortment may be different than shown.
Write your SWAP information on the back of each disk. Hot glue a mini bowl to the other side. Squeeze in tacky glue or clear glue gel. Cut lettuce up into pieces. Press into the glue. Glue in 2 or 3 red pony beads. “Drizzle” with “ranch dressing.” Hot glue in a mini fork. Slide a pin through the hole in the fork.
Set up your own SWAP or join our SWAP Sensation and mail your SWAPs to us and we will send you back some from other Girl Scouts.