Brownie Letterboxing Badge in a Bag® — Individually Packaged
It’s a treasure hunt in a bag!
Letterboxing is a fun outdoor activity for any age group but there are some things to consider when doing it with your younger girl.
This Badge in a Bag® will take about 1 hour of meeting time plus the time you spend looking for letterboxes or you can make it an afternoon adventure and take the bag with you to do during a picnic lunch. Just do the easy hot glue step ahead of time.
Bulk packaging also available.
Suitable for independent Girls
Works Well with a Large Group
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Complete the five requirements for the new Brownie “Letterboxing” badge. See our letterboxing blog for more information.
- Learn How to Follow Clues! (Printed Map Worksheet)
- Make Your Own Stamp (Assorted Foamies, Plastic Cap, Wooden Bead)
- Practice Solving Clues (Printed Worksheet)
- Search for a Letterbox (Compass)
- Make a Letterbox (Notepad, Rubberstamp, Foamies, Zipper Bag)
(Colors and styles may vary from photo shown.)
You’ll also need:
- Pens or Pencils
- Hot Glue Gun
|Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 in|