Intermediate GS Ways Badge in a Bag®
Enhance the badge-earning experience with activities in the Intermediate GS Ways Badge in a Bag® from MakingFriends®.com we are sure the girls will enjoy while earning the Junior Girl Scout Way badge!
There are many traditions that girls have enjoyed for over 100 years. Everyone thinks of the three “C”s– cookies, crafts and camping. But as a Junior leader you know that it is so much more. From swapping to community service, there are so many activities you can do with your troop. The Intermediate GS Ways Badge in a Bag® includes five of these traditions. Singing is one of them so print our song sheets so your girls can teach younger girls some new songs.
Individual packaging also available.
Suitable for independent girls
Can be Done in 1 Meeting
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
With the Intermediate GS Ways Badge in a Bag® from MakingFriends®.com your girls can complete the five requirements for the Junior Girl Scout Way badge.
- Make a Song Book (Cover, Printed Page, Music Embellishments)
- Make a Gift Basket to Donate (Only Basket is included)
- Make a Green Angel Key Ring Decoration (Beads, Cord, Lanyard Hook)
- Participate in a Recycling Program (Recycle Sign)
- Make Green Diamond Crafts for Swapping (Green Diamonds, Coiless Pins, Faceted Beads)
(Colors and styles may vary from photo shown.)
|Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 in|