Haiti Thinking Day Download
Suitable for Daisies to Juniors
Includes 13 Activities
Works Well with Groups or Independent Girls
Download link will be in your order confirmation email.
This fifteen-page download is packed with 13 different activities to teach your girls all about Haiti. Pick the ones that are right for your group or do them all!
1000 in stock
- Reviews (0)
Superhero Twilight chose Haiti for Thinking Day because she loves their history of storytelling! Your girls can join in with activities and ideas to learn all about Haiti, its animals, and its people.
Individual Troop License: Purchase one download for your troop and print as many copies as you need for your girls. The download is for your troop’s use only. For this reason, we limit the number of times you can access this download to two times and it will expire 90 days after purchase.
Service Unit License: Purchase one download for your service unit and share with all your leaders. This license is not limited and does not expire.
Council License: Purchase one download for your council and share with all your leaders. This license is not limited and does not expire. Free revisions and upgrades included.
As a leader, we know you will be “honest and fair”. Receiving fair payment allows us to continue to develop more program options for you and your troop. Your honesty is appreciated.
Do all these activities or choose the ones that are right for your girls:
- Make a mini photo album
- Learn about storytelling in Haiti
- Learn about Haitian riddles
- Learn about traditional clothing in Haiti
- Dress a superhero paper doll in traditional clothing
- Learn about Girl Guides in Haiti
- Dress a superhero paper doll in a Girl Guide Uniform
- Learn about Carnival in Haiti
- Learn about other Haitian celebrations
- Make a carnival parade hat
- Learn about the flag
- Make a flag display for your Thinking Day booth
- Design a family flag
- Learn about food in Haiti
- Learn about the culture
- Make a mini drum swap
- Color a Haitian “Tap Tap” bus to use for the Thinking Day booth
- Learn about the endangered animals of Haiti
- Learn about Haiti’s food
- Make your own sock snake
- Make a bird from Haiti
- Learn about the food
- Make Haitian meatballs
- Make mini basket of fruit swaps
- Make printable SWAPs
What you will need to complete all the activities:
- Print one download per girl
- Glue Sticks
- Glue dots or low temp glue gun
- Crayons, markers or colored pencils
- Card stock
- Silk flowers, feathers, ribbons
- Recycled top
- Scrap of red felt
- Beans, Rice or cotton balls
- Candy runts
- Safety Pins
- Coiless Pins
- Red, Blue and white Pony Beads