- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Smoothie Maker Kit for Swapping Includes:
- 24 Safety Pins — 1.25″
- 24 Different Printed Tags with Crazy Drink Requests — 1.75″
- 24+ Printed Logos for Cups — 1″
- 8 Mini Straws — 5″
- 24 Mini Plastic Cups — 1.25″
- Approximately 250 Clear Pony Beads
- 2 oz. Brown Acrylic Paint
- 2 oz. Tan Acrylic Paint
- 2 oz. Pink Acrylic Paint
- 1 Tube of Brown Metallic Paint
- 1 Tube of White Caulk
- 5 Red Glue Sticks
- Approximately 24 Cotton Balls
- 1 Package of Black Seed Beads — 10/0
Printed on Tags are 24 Crazy Drink Request Including:
- I’ll have a venti, iced, half sweet, double caramel, non-fat macchiato with vanilla syrup and exactly 10 ice cubes.
- I’ll have a grande cotton candy frappulatte with 2 pumps of strawberry syrup, ice cream instead of whip.
- I’ll have a trenta, frozen expresso no foam with coffee instead of expresso, chocolate chips and caramel drizzle.
Let your imagination be your guide when you make these crazy drinks. Here are some of our hints:
- Use cotton balls rolled in paint instead of filling the cups with paint.
- Use caulk for whipped cream
- Use red glue stick or brown metallic paint for drizzle.
- To make ice cream, roll cotton ball in paint
- Use black seed beads for chocolate chips
- For cup labels, cut out logo and use glue stick to attach to cup.
|Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 in|