Junior Flower Badge in a Bag® — Individually Packaged
Complete these fun activities you do any time of the year.
Girls love flowers and your Junior Girl Scout will love our Flower Badge in a Bag®. Even if you are doing the flower badge out of season, you will still be able to go on the required flower hunt when you use our flower fact sheets because your Girl Scout will be going on a flower word hunt.
Bulk packaging also available.
Suitable for independent Girl Scouts
Can be Done in 1 Meeting
Out of stock
- Additional Information
- Reviews (3)
- Video Reviews
Your one Girl Scout can complete the five requirements for your Junior Girl Scout Flower Badge.
1) Go on a Flower Hunt (Memo Pad, Mini Magnifying Glue, Silk Flower Petals, Beads)
2) Make a Flower Family Tree (Card Stock Tree)
3) Make a Scented Bookmark (Lavender Scented Paper, Silk Flower Petals, Beads)
4) Make a Flowered Jewelry Holder (Foamie Tree, Silk Flower Petals, Beads)
5) Make Flower SWAPs (Printed Cards, Safety Pins, Silk Flowers)
(Colors and styles may vary from photo shown.)
- Free Printable Flower Fact Sheets and Word Search
- Pen or Pencil
- Tacky Glue
- Low Temp Glue Gun
- Card Stock
- Pictures of Flowers (optional)
|Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 in|