Junior Drawing Badge in a Bag®
Learn to draw with beginner worksheets and fun projects. No previous drawing experience in needed!
If you can take a trip to meet an artist or invite one to your meeting this is a great badge to work on. Even if you can’t our Junior Drawing Badge in a Bag® has illustrated worksheets make this an easy badge for everyone to complete even if you or your girls have had no past experience in drawing.
Individual packaging also available.
Suitable for independent Girl Scouts
Can be Done in 1 Meeting
Out of stock
Share And Get 10% Off (one coupon per order)
- Additional Information
- Reviews (9)
- Video Reviews
Complete the five requirements for the Junior Drawing badge.
Kit includes Pencil Case Craft and These 5 Projects:
- Experiment with Different Materials (Scratch Art, Colored Pencils or Markers, Paper)
- Learn to Add Shading (Worksheet, Colored Pencils or Markers, Paper)
- Learn About Perspective (Worksheet, Colored Pencils or Markers, Ruler, Paper)
- Learn to Draw Cartoon Faces (Worksheet, Colored Pencils or Markers)
- Make a Portfolio (Colored Folder and Printed Label)
(Colors and styles may vary from photo shown.)
You’ll also need:
- Markers or Crayons
- Optional Colored Tape
|Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 in|