- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Now you can make your own custom patches without the long wait time and high cost for low quantities. Each pack of fusible fabric is enough to make 36 2.5″ round patches that can be fused onto our blanks.
Want to make Olympic patches? Download the art for it here.
- Design your patch in any computer program. Make it 2.25″ to allow for the embroidered border.
- Duplicate the art 11 times to fit on a standard letter size sheet.
- Print on any ink jet print.
- Cut out around the outside of the circles.
- Position the blank patch on your vest. Lay the cut out fabric circle on top of it.
- Use the tip of a hot iron to secure the position. Then fuse for 20 seconds. Turn over. Fuse again.
Tip: Wide flat irons make it even easier to fuse!
|Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 in|
Blank Iron-on Fun Patch - $.49 ea.