Brownie Celebrating Community Badge in a Bag®
This is great bag for preparing your girls for any of our patriotic holidays!
Use our Celebrating Community Badge in a Bag® to teach your girls about patriotism. This is a great choice to do before Veteran’s Day or Memorial Day especially if your girls will be marching in the parade.
This Badge in a Bag® will take about 1.5 hours. You will also need to take a trip to visit a patriotic landmark to fulfill the requirements. If you can’t get out with your troop, why not take a virtual trip and look at landmarks on the computer.
Individual packaging also available.
Suitable for independent Girl Scouts
Can be Done in 1 Meeting
Out of stock
- Additional Information
- Reviews (2)
Complete the five requirements for the Brownie Celebrating Community badge.
- Make a Wooden Flag Decoration (Craft Sticks, Pipe Cleaners, Foamie Stars)
- Sing Together (Printed Song Booklet to Color)
- Make a Parade Hat (Cardboard Hat, Foamie Stars)
- Take Your Photo with a Flag at a Landmark (Flag)
- Make a Patriotic Decoration (Printed, Gummed Paper Strips)
(Colors and styles may vary from photo shown.)
|Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 in|