Cadette Ways Badge in a Bag® — Single
Enhance the badge-earning experience for your Cadette Girl Scouts with activities they will enjoy!
It’s time for a refresher for your Girl Scout Cadettes. Review traditions with five fun projects that will remind your girls why they love to be Girl Scouts!
- Additional information
- Reviews (5)
Complete five requirements for the new “Cadette Girl Scout Ways” badge.
- Host a Sing-Along and Lead the Group in Making Simple Instruments
(Jumbo Craft Sticks, Vinyl Tape, Jingle Bells)
- Make Signs with an Important Message (Cardboard)
- Fill a Tote and Donate it to a Women’s Shelter (Only Tote is Included)
- Do a Camp Clean Up and Make Stepping Stones to Enhance the Area
(Quick-Dry, Easy-Mix Cement, Sea Glass, Plastic Plate)
- Make SWAPS that Represent Girl Scout Traditions
(Vinyl Tape and Pins, SWAP tags not included)
You’ll also need:
- Low Temp Glue Gun
- Butcher Paper or Wax Paper
- Paint or Markers
- Rope (optional)
- Donated Items to Fill the Bag
- 1/2 Cup of Water
- Hammer (optional)
- SWAP Tags (optional)
|Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 in|