Pet Welfare Service Patch Program® from MakingFriends.com
Our pet advocate program is for groups and individuals concerned about the welfare of pets.
Anyone can participate at any level. Volunteer as few as two hours of service or make a lifetime commitment to pet welfare. Girl Scouts*, Boy Scouts and other youth groups can incorporate this patch program®® into their existing program but you don’t need to belong to any organization to participate. Families, friends, neighbors and even individuals can make a difference in improving the lives of pets in their community and reducing the number of homeless pets.
The suggested requirements are designed to make the program fun, educational and rewarding. All level requirements are flexible. You decide what works best for your group.
Suitable for anyone who wants to help provide for homeless animals including:
- Achievers who can only invest a small amount of time
- Younger achievers such as Daisies* and Tiger Cubs
- Special needs groups and individuals
- Youths beginning a community service commitment
Suitable for anyone who wants to improve the quality of life for homeless animals including:
- Scout troops and youth groups.
- Parent/child or family volunteering.
- Individuals with concerns for local homeless animals.
- Anyone who has completed our Animal Shelter Drive Service Patch Program®.
Suitable for anyone who wants to advocate for the welfare of pets including:
- Troops of teen scouts and teen youth groups
- Individual teens and adults
- Younger teens with a parent or mentor
- Anyone who has completed our Animal Shelter Volunteer Service Patch Program®.
Suitable for anyone who wants to organize and lead a pet welfare action project:
- Scout troops of older teens and teen youth groups
- Adults concerned about the welfare of pets in their community
- Individual older teens with a parent, leader or mentor
- Anyone who has completed our Pet Advocate Service Patch Program®
Other Areas of Interest
© 2019 MakingFriends.com, Inc.