Zoom Burn Out? 7 Fun Last-Minute Ideas to Celebrate Girl Scout Week
Depending on where you live, you might already be having nice weather and can meet outside. Those of us up north will have to wait a few weeks. Either way, don’t skip celebrating Girl Scout week. Even if you have to celebrate virtually, have a party!
We have plenty of fun activities to do inside or out:
- Bake a cake to share or make cupcakes for the girls to decorate
- Take it up a notch and have Cupcake Wars
- Play GS Traditions Bingo
- Sing some Girl Scout songs. For lots of giggles teach the girls “12 Girl Scout meetings”
- Learn about Juliette Low. Here’s a coloring book to download. If your girls are older, they can download and give to younger girls for mini service project.
- Discuss doing a community service project and pledge to finish it before the end of the year.
- Ask the girls to bring in something to donate.