Yummy Minty Bark
Easy No Bake Recipe using Thin Mint cookies
- 25 Thin Mints
- 25 oz White Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- Green Food Coloring
- 1 tsp Peppermint Extract
- 12 oz or less Chocolate Chips
- Combine white chocolate chips, coconut oil and green food coloring.
- Start out with 3 or 4 drops of food coloring and increase as desired as chocolate melts to achieve desired color.
- Melt in microwave 30 seconds at a time until chocolate melts.
- Crush Thin Mints.
- Combine about ¾ of the crushed cookies and peppermint extract to melted chocolate.
- Pour onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and spread evenly.
- Top with remaining crushed Thin Mint Cookies
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave 30 seconds at a time.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over top.
- Place in refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours.
- Break and serve.
I Survived Cookie Season Again Fun Patch