MakingFriends is Giving $500 to a Girl Scout Working on Her Gold Award
MakingFriends® is proud to announce our Gold Award Grant Program.
A total of $500 will be donated to a deserving Girl Scout* or Girl Scouts* currently working on her Gold Award. Any Gold project will be eligible. We will be grading the projects on a scale of 1-100 with each of these considerations getting up to 20 points each:
- Plan – Submit a plan for completing your Gold project including a timeline.
- Budget – Provide a complete budget for supplies and materials. If the budget for the winning Gold award is less than $500 the money left over will go to the runner up.
- Relevance – Tell us who your project will be helping and why you chose your project.
- Originality – Describe how your project is different from other avenues of achieving the same goal.
- Sustainability – What long term impact does your project have on it’s beneficiaries.
To be eligible, send an email to [email protected] with the above info, your contact information and a photo of you. MakingFriends will be using the photos online. Action photos are preferred. In honor of Juliette Low, the last day to submit your application is October 31, 2020.